Tuesday, December 02, 2008

BANNED!!!!11!1!

Well, I guess the season is over. Most teams don't survive losing their 3rd and 4th best defensive players (Allen and Winfield are the best two, but Winfield's impact is lower than the Williams Wall). And "I didn't know!" is rarely a good excuse.

On the other hand, I still predict a 24-7 victory over Detroit on Sunday.

Your Loss leader.

*UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Apparently "justice doesn't work that way." The Williams Wall will be on the field this weekend. I now predict a 24 to -20 victory. I also expect Pat Williams to have put on a bit of weight since he can't use his weight loss pills anymore.

4 comments:

Tedj said...

That Christie Alley is full of shit, man. Who knew that Jenny Craig could cause you to flunk your drug test?

Tedj said...

Pretty close prediction there.

DiscordianStooge said...

Well, that's actually negative 20 for Detroit, so not really.

Tedj said...

Oh. Well no it wouldn't be then...