Saturday, May 02, 2009

We Couldn't Get Much Higher

There are things in this world I wish I had written. Poe's The Telltale Heart, Stephen King's Survivor Type. The entire run of "Sports Night" and Ike Reilly's first 2 albums come to mind. I'll add this to the list.

May Day was an interesting day for this story to come out. I just can't figure out how the NLRB doesn't come to this conclusion more often.

The Baby Jesus is back! (That's a Joe Mauer reference, in case you thought I'd gone mad.)

Good day to you all!

Your "Joey Cupcake" Is Also An Acceptable Nickname leader.

2 comments:

T said...

Oh boy!

There is nothing I would rather do to start my day than get a morning cup o' joe from a stinkin' Wobblie.

Sketch Artist/TK/Tbone said...

"Couldn't you just say 'Girl, we couldn't get much better?'"