Monday, June 27, 2011

It Gets Worse

I'm not normally a Daily Kos reader, but I happened to click on this link, and decided to share. I like the title's play on the "It Gets Better" campaign.

It. Gets. Worse.

You've got "the sky is falling."  You're telling people that same sex marriage will destroy things.   We've got Vermont.
And New Hampshire.
And Massachusetts.
And Connecticut.
And Iowa.
(Yes, Iowa).
And New York.
And we've got those states as examples of places where same-sex marriage is not only legal, but where it's just there, and soon enough will fade into the background.  No one seems to be confused these days when I fill out forms indicating my status as "married" and have a woman's name listed as my spouse. 
QFT. Read the whole thing.

Your Gathering Storm leader

2 comments:

dog gone said...

Yay, Stooge! Always good to see you back posting!

Interesting subject; I'll have to go check it out on Kos. If I might make a small suggestion - a working link to it?

DiscordianStooge said...

Link works fine for me.