OK. So I am very good at amusing myself, but now I'll do this for real. Mostly.
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I have 2 gerbils, named J.D. and Turk. J.D. is so named because he has a law degree and practices veterinary malpractice law. Turk is named after the character on "Scrubs."
2. I was born with pneumonia. I spent my first few days alive in an incubator next to babies half my size. The experience gave me a false sense of grandeur.
3. I have elephant statues all over my house. I am a big fan of elephants.
4. I'm not as liberal as some people think I am, nor am I as conservative as most people think I should be.
5. 3 Favorites: Movie - "Dream With the Fishes" Book - "The Illuminatus! Trilogy" Band - R.E.M.
6. I had kidney stones when I was 21 years old, and they thankfully have not come back.
7. I am beginning to realize that I am even less interesting to talk about than I thought.
8. I own more TV show DVD's than I do movies.
Your I Was Lucky to Find Six leader.