Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Not The Man They Think I Am At Home

Ah, Randy Moss, we still miss you. Sayeth Moss, "In my whole entire life of living 30 years, I've never put my hand on one woman, physically or in an angry manner." A car, on the other hand...

I'll be away for a while. I got myself an XBox 360, and Mass Effect.



It is perhaps the greatest video game I've ever played. Storywise, I don't think it can be beat. It's partly a "shooter," and that's not my type of game, but the interface is quite user friendly. The fact that BioWare has announced 2 sequels, and that they may continue based on the player's actions in the first game has me drooling.

So anyway, don't expect me to post much. I'll be busy saving the galaxy.

Again.

Your Commander Shepard Leader.

1 comment:

Tedj said...

The worst part about this season is knowing how well Randy dandy did.

At least Daunte is having a cruddy time