Saturday, January 10, 2009

... And I Feel Fine

Have you ever been talking to some guy who says, "You know, this isn't PC to say, but ..." and you're thinking he's going to say something innocuous like "Why do black people like fried chicken and watermelon?" but instead he says, "I bet Barack Obama is going to wear Grillz and put spinners on the presidential limo and stock the White House with 40's and treat the cabinet like a street gang"? And then that guy insinuates someone else is racist?

Your What The Fuck? Over leader.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so only blacks wear grillz, sport spinners, drink 40's and run in street gangs.

Project much, stool?

DiscordianStooge said...

Nope. But Harvard educated lawyers usually don't, either. You called him a "Fiddy Cent look-alike," yet Obama looks nothing like the picture you linked to. What's that about?

"Project much?"

Was the "I'm rubber, you're glue" argument to long for you? "I know you are, but what am I?" too nuanced?

Anonymous said...

You're right, stool.

The MPR story I was lampooning likened "the One" to LL Cool J, not Fiddy.

Can't get anything past you, can we Stool?

DiscordianStooge said...

And Tony Romo, and Luke from "Gilmore Girls" and Ken Griffey Jr., none of whom wear grillz or are gang-bangers as far as I'm aware.