Thursday, April 30, 2009

Now It's Time To Say What I Forgot To Say

Worried you might have swine flu? Click here to find out. (via The Affiliate)

And they've found Patient Zero. (via Norwegianity)

MN Senate approves medical marijuana
. This is a good thing. Of course, Gov. Pawlenty (R) will veto this. Note the "R." The party that is so afraid of the government getting involved in medical decisions vis-a-vis single-payer health care has no problem telling doctors what they can and can't prescribe right now.

Girl beats back muggers with baton. Hey, Flash, is this normal marching band training?

Cecil answers the hard hitting questions of our time, like, "Are women's breasts getting bigger?"

Your I Certainly Hope So leader.

3 comments:

Mark Gisleson said...

Nice editing job. I doubt it escaped your notice that this morning the PiPress's headline was, "Girl beats off muggers with baton."

DiscordianStooge said...

I got the story late, so I missed the original headline. I love it.

Sketch Artist/TK/Tbone said...

"Up next: A pig who eats Jews?" - Tom Tucker

-TK