Thursday, October 25, 2007

Baptismal Blood

Now, I'm not really a metal guy, but I realize I've been remiss in mentioning my buddy's band, Epicurean, which certainly is a bunch of metal guys.

I mention it now because I want to be the first person on the net to have the term Cuntface Razorhands, The Hate Pope on my blog. (You'll need to highlight that line if you want to read it. It's really offensive, even for me. In fact, if you aren't Mark or one of the band guys, you probably should not highlight it. It includes the term "Hate Pope," and that's the printable part.)

I hear the hot new thing the hip kids do to be hip is to smoke a fat joint and watch "Life," and pretend to understand what Det. Crews is talking about.


Your Just Got Back From A Bachelor Party leader.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They scare me.

Anonymous said...

I knew there was a reason why Life wasn't making sense!

Also, CR and HP can tour with the Felchers any day!

Your "I need to borrow 20 bucks, NOW" buddy,
TK

Anonymous said...

As much as I love that bit of blasphemy, they could truly become transcendent by not playing the deathmetal that name would indicate, but instead do happy-headed 'up-with-people' power ballads. With LOTS of xylophone solos.

-The Curmudgeon

Mark Gisleson said...

I was doing just fine right up until I got to Life.

WTF? It's not just a parlor game anymore?