Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Tick-Tock of the Clock is Painful

Kevin-M has broken into my mind and stolen my wedding plans. He wrote it better than I ever could, anyway.

How 'bout those Minnesota football Gophers. They pulled off thrilling 10-9 victory against the Bison of ... wait for it ... North Dakota State University. Were you to do a little research, you might notice that the Thundering Herd is a Division I-AA team. Which is a lot like the varsity team barely beating the JV squad. At this point, I'm assuming that Glen Mason has pictures of Joel Maturi in bed with a dead woman and a live boy, as well as several breeds of livestock and birds. How else Mason keeps his job eludes me.

Like LappDogg said, if the Gophers' line is less than 40 points next week, take your life savings, fly to Las Vegas and bet everything on #1 The Ohio State University. The Buckeyes will cover easily.

Your Underdog leader.

No comments: