Saturday, February 10, 2007

DiscordianStooge Will Crush You Where You Stand!!!!

I must point out that my highest super-villain score is only 64%. But I like the ring of "Dr. Doom."
Your results:
You are Dr. Doom


































Dr. Doom
62%
Lex Luthor
54%
Apocalypse
54%
Magneto
52%
The Joker
46%
Juggernaut
46%
Poison Ivy
41%
Venom
38%
Mr. Freeze
37%
Dark Phoenix
35%
Kingpin
35%
Riddler
33%
Mystique
26%
Catwoman
23%
Green Goblin
22%
Two-Face
18%
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.


Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...

3 comments:

beepbeepitsme said...

I was poison ivy.

Mark Gisleson said...

I hate this quiz. While the temperature is right, Mr. Freeze is too German for my tastes.

Brian said...

Very manly of you Dr. Doom. Mine came up as Mystique. I was oddly flattered and aroused in a baffling gender confused way. I didn't put it on my blog though.