Just attempting to avoid the Vorpal Sword here.
No one explained this quote meme thing, so I'll just throw some quotes out. Expect not the profound, and then maybe you won't be disappointed. Maybe.
1. "I'm sick or running away. Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?" - Homer Simpson (To Mel Gibson)
2. "Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence." - Robert Anton Wilson
3. "Just enough knowledge to know I don't know anything." - Harvey Danger, "Radio Silence"
4. "When I read about the dangers of drinking, I gave up reading." - W. C. Fields
5. “I would never do crack ... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own ass, okay?” - Denis Leary
Whom shall I tag. Hmmm, OK - LappDogg, T.K, Smartie, Brian, DAV
Of course, I don't threaten others with possible beheading (pending a confirmed critical hit), so feel free to ignore me.
Your Did He Just Say That? leader.