Monday, February 18, 2008

I Don't Ever Wanna Taste These Tears Again

It's been a whole week, and absolutely nothing to write about. That's the funny thing about my blogging style. There could be big news stories, political wrangling and entertainment fixes, but it's possible that none of them appeal to me. Or I could just be too lazy to comment. You make the call.

Actually, the writer's strike ended too soon for me. I'd like to see "Journeyman" and "Life" come back this fall, and now I'm afraid that the writers and networks will have enough time to develop some crap to replace them.

Baby orangutan is named Jaya. I think Louie would have been a better name, but I'm sure that's been done before.

Perfect Peace can be found in Iowa
. Who knew?

Looking for a good cry? This is the story for you.

Your Trying To Keep Active leader.

No comments: